Titan Optima: 18kW – 120kW
Titan Optima: 18kW – 120kW
Robust, reliable, accurate and efficient, the Elecro Titan Optima is the ideal choice for a long-lasting aquatic heater, which is easy to install even in limited spaces.
The heater can be vertically wall-mounted using the bracket provided or stand on the floor on its two feet and offers an easy-to-program touch screen with clear blue digital characters that are legible even in bright sunlight. Whether used as a stand-alone device or back up for a heat pump the Titan Optima will provide many years of reliable maintenance free service and like all Elecro electric heaters will operate at 100% efficiency throughout its life.
Features Elecro's unique and proven coiled heating element technology whereby a turbulent vortex is created in the water flow. This delivers outstanding efficiency and extended life expectancy by preventing the build up of mineral deposits on the heating element*.
Three of these signature heating element and flow tube assemblies are situated in parallel inside the Titan Optima casing and achieve outputs ranging from 18 to 120-KW. Each element bank is energised via two separate contactors with integral digital timers that minimise the potential of any voltage drops and at the same time allowing for simple, no fuss installation.
The heater’s outlet manifold accommodates a flow switch that provides a digital signal to the control board, while the inlet manifold has been designed to minimize flow imbalance between the flow tubes, eliminating the risk of air locking. Safety and equipment protection is provided by a flow switch, with over-heating prevented by one auto-reset and one manual-reset thermal safety cut-out’s.
Available with titanium flow tubes, the Titan Optima plus is the ideal solution for use in sea water environments. This delivers corrosion free performance and an extended lifecycle.
- Easy installation; Water can flow in either direction
- TITANIUM flow tube and coiled heating element
- Heater can be vertically wall-mounted using the supplied bracket, or free-standing on the floor using the footed base
- Digital temperature control, flow switch, and safety shut-off
- Ultra-efficient long life heating element
- Accurate within 1ºF
- 100% operational efficiency throughout product life
- An external pump is required to move water through the heater
- Indoor use only
- Maintenance schedule will vary by application. Periodic cleaning is only required
- *Pre-filtration and suitable water quality required to prevent buildup
- Product Inquiry
- Stay-clean vortex inducing Titanium heating elements
- Titanium flow tube; corrosion resistant even with seawater
- External reversible flow; allows water flow from either direction
- Floor or wall mountable (bracket supplied)
- Inlet manifold has been designed to eliminate the risk of air locking
- High Limit Thermostat Internal Fail Safe, manual reset thermostat, for positive safety
- Touch Screen Digital thermostat with 33ºF differential
- 1½" female thread with supplied:1½" ABS unions for rigid pipe and 1½" x 1¼" hose barb fittings for flexible pipe
- Status indicator panel
- Dual cascade wired Schneider contactors
- Little to no servicing required;Varies with use
- Silent Operation
- Robust and durable
- 1 year limited warranty
Please call us for assistance with sizing your Titan in-line heater.
Interested in this product line? Just fill out the form below and we'll get in touch shortly with answers to your questions and solutions for your problems.