Evo: 1kW – 4kW
Evo: 1kW – 4kW
$861.00 – $1,034.00
The Evo Series electric in-line heater from Elecro features their unique and proven coiled titanium heating element technology. Perfectly designed for the aquatic industry, including saltwater use*, a turbulent vortex is created in the water flow delivering outstanding efficiency and preventing buildup of mineral deposits**. Powerful, easy to install, and nearly maintenance free***, the EVO inline heater is the smart choice for your aquatic application. Aqua Logic is proud to present that last in-line heater you’ll ever use.
Available for sale in online store. Choose from drop down menu. For larger sizes see Optima Series in tab above.
**STAINLESS STEEL VERSIONS OF THE INLINE HEATERS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE**
- Available with titanium flow tube – suitable for saltwater use
- Safe and reliable
- Floor or wall mountable- easy installation
- Accurate within 1ºF
- Requires an external pump to move water through the heater
- Observe min and max flow rates to avoid damage to heater
- *Only titanium models are recommended for saltwater applications
- **Pre-filtration and suitable water quality required to prevent buildup
- ***Maintenance schedule will vary by application. Periodic cleaning is only required maintenance
- Product Literature
- Product Inquiry
- Stay-clean vortex inducing Titanium heating elements
- Titanium Flow Tube; Suitable for saltwater or freshwater
- External reversible flow; allows water flow from either direction
- Ultra-reliable flow switch allows safe operation as low as 1,000 litres per hour
- Inlet manifold has been designed to eliminate the risk of air locking.
- High Limit Thermostat Internal Fail Safe, manual reset thermostat, for positive safety
- Touch Screen Digital thermostat with 33ºF differential
- 1½" female thread with supplied:1½" ABS unions for rigid pipe and 1½" x 1¼" hose barb fittings for flexible pipe
- Status indicator panel
- Dual cascade wired Schneider contactors
- Little to no servicing required; Varies with use
- Silent Operation
- Robust and durable
- 1 year limited warranty
Please call us for assistance with sizing your Evo electric in-line heater. These little powerhouse can handle heating water volumes from 1,500-4,000 gallons but of course that depends on a number of factors, primarily your desired temperature differential (Delta t). It is also important to observe minimum and maximum required flow rates and choose a heater that works with your aquatic system.
EVO Titanium Series: Available in 1.5 kW – 4 kW
|Model Number||kW||Volts||Phase||Amps||Length (in)||Width (in)||Height (in)||Bolt "on Center" Width (in)|
FLOW RATE FOR ALL UNITS: Minimum: 5gpm Maximum: 43 gpm
Interested in this product line? Just fill out the form below and we'll get in touch shortly with answers to your questions and solutions for your problems.