Practice Makes Perfect. But With Lives In The Balance…Wouldn’t You Rather Get It Right The First Time?
Do you want to become more familiar with your new or existing Aqua Logic equipment? Do you have a team of staff you’d like trained on proper operation and maintenance of an Aqua Logic system?
Having a team of operators that are well versed in the function, controls, and operation of an aquatic system or crucial piece of equipment can mean the difference between life and death for your aquatic inhabitants. It can also help avoid costly repairs and equipment replacement that happen as a result of operator error. Preventative maintenance is often overlooked and shortens the life of any piece of equipment.
We offer training services that go beyond instruction manuals, FAQs, and technical support.
One of our knowledgeable and experienced Aqua Logic technicians can visit your facility and walk you and your team, step-by-step, through the mechanics and operation of any of our equipment and integrated systems.
A Standard Training session can include the following options at your request:
- Learning equipment/system operation
- Learning equipment/system controls
- Troubleshooting equipment/system
- Preventative maintenance
- Hands on workshop for minor repairs
- Classroom presentations
- Customized manuals and standard operating procedures (SOP)
If you are interested in setting up a training session, please contact us with the following information:
- What you feel your training needs are
- Which equipment or system you need training on
- Number of staff to receive the training
- Where the training will take place
- Your ideal schedule or timeframe