Titan Air-Cooled Heat Pump
Titan Air-Cooled Heat Pump
Titan Heat Pumps by Aqua Logic are designed for a wide range of commercial duty applications. All Titan Heat Pumps feature an insulated titanium heat exchanger and a commercial TRANE condensing unit, mounted together on a stainless steel frame. Suitable for outdoor installation and guaranteed to reliably deliver stable temperature control in the range of 40-85ºF.
- Titan Heat Pumps require a pump to move water through the heat exchanger at all times.
- Please adhere to minimum and maximum flow rates provided by Aqua Logic
- Always use an external pump as submersible pumps add heat to the water.
- Condenser requires air flow and must not be installed in a confined space
- In Heating Mode cool air is discharged from the condenser and condensation may drip from the unit so it is recommended that the units be placed in a drip pan.
Not available for sale in online store. Please contact us for assistance with sizing and purchase.
- Product Literature
- Product Inquiry
- 1 1/2 Hp – 20 Hp
- Heat or Chill with one unit
- Insulated Titanium Heat Exchanger
- TRANE Condensing Unit
- Dual Stage Digital Temperature Controller in NEMA4X enclosure
- Built in Safety Flow Switch
- Includes stainless steel stand
- Fresh or Saltwater use
- All units suitable for outdoor use
Titan Heat Pumps up to 5hp have a specialized spiral condenser coil which has proven to have superior heat transfer performance and capacity over conventional radially finned condenser coils, and has a much greater resistance to corrosion in harsh environments.
For Cooler Climates: If ambient air temperatures can fall below 55ºF when operating unit in cooling mode, then low ambient controls must be installed on the condensing unit. This will allow the unit to operate in cooling mode in air temperatures down to 0ºF.
When exposed to colder air temperatures ice may form on the condenser in which case the unit will automatically go into defrost mode based on a preset time interval.
In Heating Mode the heat pump will lose efficiency with air temps below 45ºF and it is recommended that you switch to electric or gas heat. Please consult Aqua Logic if you expect temperatures below 45oF. Precautions must be taken to ensure water flow is not interrupted to unit during freezing conditions to prevent exposed outdoor water lines and heat exchanger from freezing. If unit will not be in use during freezing conditions the outdoor plumbing and heat exchanger should be completely drained of water.
|Model Number||HP||BTU / KW Removal Capacity||Volts / Phase||Amps RLA/LRA||Flow (gpm) Min/Max||Air Outlet (CFM)||L||W||H||Ship Weight LBs|
|HP-1||1.5||18,000 / 5.2||208-240/1||6/38||20/40||1550||41"||29-1/2"||54"||350|
|HP-2||2||24,000 / 7||208-240/1||8.7/57||20/40||1550||41"||29-1/2"||54"||365|
|HP-3||3||36,000 / 10.5||208-240/1||14/91||20/40||2175||41"||29-1/2"||56"||380|
|HP-33||3||36,000 / 10.5||208-240/3||10.9/74||20/40||2175||41"||29-1/2"||56"||380|
|HP-33-460||3||36,000 / 10.5||460/3||5.5/38||20/40||2175||41"||29-1/2"||56"||380|
|HP-4||4||48,000 / 14||208-240/1||18.6/94||30/60||2500||47"||29-1/2"||62"||450|
|HP-43||4||48,000 / 14||208-240/3||13.7/101||30/60||2500||47"||29-1/2"||62"||450|
|HP-43-460||4||48,000 / 14||460/3||7.1/51||30/60||2500||47"||29-1/2"||62"||450|
|HP-5||5||60,000 / 17.5||208-240/1||25/148||30/60||3700||55"||29-1/2"||64"||465|
|HP-53||5||60,000 / 17.5||208-240/3||18.6/139||30/60||3700||55"||29-1/2"||64"||465|
|HP-53-460||5||60,000 / 17.5||460/3||9/71||30/60||3700||55"||29-1/2"||64"||465|
|HP-6||7.5||90,000 / 26.3||208-240/3||29/172||60/120||8200||51”||42"||74"||670|
|HP-6-460||7.5||90,000 / 26.3||460/3||15/94||60/120||8200||51"||42"||68"||675|
A number of factors influence the correct size of heat pump required for your application. While standard Btu calculations can be applied, and our Heat Pump Specifications can offer some guidelines, the parameters of your application will be the deciding factor in correct size selection.
Contact us today for help with sizing the perfect unit for your needs.
- INSTRUCTIONS-1.5Hp Thru 5Hp Titan Air-Cooled Heat Pump
- INSTRUCTIONS-7.5Hp Thru 20Hp Titan Air-Cooled Heat Pump
- SPEC SHEET- 1.5Hp Thru 5Hp Titan Air-Cooled Heat Pump (HP-1 to HP-5, & HP-53)
- SPEC SHEET- 7.5Hp Thru 10Hp Titan Air-Cooled Heat Pump (HP-6 to HP-7)
- SPEC SHEET- 15Hp Thru 20Hp Titan Air-Cooled Heat Pump (HP-15 to HP-20)
- SPEC SHEET-15Hp & 20Hp SPLIT UNIT Heat Pumps (Hp-15 Split & Hp-20 Split)
- SIZING WORKSHEET
Interested in this product line? Just fill out the form below and we'll get in touch shortly with answers to your questions and solutions for your problems.